Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Registered office: Keogh’s Farm, Westpalstown, Oldtown, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A45 RD 98. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland aged 18+ only.
2. This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Keogh’s Crisps Ltd (“the Promoter”), or Emirates and its’ affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
3. Internet access required for entry of competition.
4. The promotion is open from the 30th June 2022 to 01st September 2022.
In any event of the stock hitting the shelves earlier than the 30th June with the label on the pack, we will accept submissions.
5. Entrants are required to:
I. Scan the QR code printed on promotional packs or on in-store point of sales.
II. Visit our online competition page
III. Complete the online entry form
6. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter or administrator take no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
7. The Prize includes two return economy class flights to Dubai from Dublin Airport with Emirates & €500 spending money. There will be two prize draws.
I. The flights do not have an alternative cash value, are not transferable and are not eligible for Skywards or Business Rewards points.
II. Flights tickets must be issued on/before 31March 2023.
III. Flight tickets are valid for travel between 01st October 2022 and 30th September 2023 (last outbound departure).
IV. Outbound blackout period applies between 16 December 22 and 23 December 22.
V. Inbound blackout period applies between 01 January 23 and 10 January 23.
VI. All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
VII. Requested flights are subject to availability.
VIII. Stopovers are not permitted; tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
IX. Emirates is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
X. Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
XI. Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
8. The €500 spending money will be paid in euros only. The winners will receive the winning prize in a cheque in Euros. Any additional bank charges, fees or market exchange rates may apply depending on the bank and will be the responsibility of the winner, if and where relevant.
Winner Selection and Notification:
9. Winners will be selected at random by excel generator.
10. The two draws for the prize will take place on 3rd October 2022 and the two winners shall be notified via email within 7 days of selection.
11. If a winner does not reply within 14 days of initial contact, the prize will be forfeit and a draw with qualifying winners only will be conducted again.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
14. It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct contact information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes, or other causes beyond its control.
15. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in their discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise.
17. The Promoter and its associated Company, Emirates will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. This promotion is subject to Irish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com
21. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here