Win St. Patrick’s Day In The USA.
Our first on pack competition in store. Be in with a chance to win Flights & Accommodation to the USA for St. Patrick’s Day 2020 by picking up a promotional pack instore and checking inside pack for winning ticket… you never know!
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for entering the competition and good luck!
- The promoter is Keogh’s Crisps Limited (Company Number 495408) whose registered office is at Westpalstown, Oldtown, North County Dublin, Ireland.
- There are 2 equal prizes each consisting of a 3-night trip to Boston, USA for St. Patricks Day 2020 for 2 people (a minimum of one must be aged 18+) which includes the following:
- Return economy flights from Dublin Airport to Boston, USA. Departing Dublin 16th March 2020 @ 8.30am returning from Boston, Departing 19th March 2020 @ 15.00pm (local times), subject to change at the discretion of the carrier.
- 20kg baggage allowance (per person over 2 years old).
- A 3-night Bed and Breakfast stay at 4 Star Hotel Boston, subject to change at the discretion of the promoter (based on a shared occupancy in a double room)
- Employees or agents of Keoghs Crisps Limited, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The 3-night trip can only be taken as stated above, departing Dublin on 16th March 2020 and returning departing Boston on 19th March 2020 (the Travel Period).
- By entering this promotion, you are confirming that you are able to take the trip during The Travel Period.
- If a booking is cancelled by you due to an inability to travel or any other reason, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- In order to receive the prize either you or your guest must be aged 18 or older. In the event that a winner is under 18 or does not have someone over 18 to accompany them on the trip as their guest, they will be disqualified.
- Once travel tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. No alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight once confirmed are not permitted.
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
- You and your guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
- You and your guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winners and their guests. In the event the winner or their winner is unable to travel due to visa or other personal circumstances, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other prize will be provided.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- You must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guest acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the winners purchase insurance prior to travel.
- To enter you must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland and, during the period commencing on the 1st January 2020 and ending on the 1st October 2020 (see point 24 below) purchase a ‘Qualifying Product”.
- A “Qualifying Product” is any of the Keogh’s Crisp or Popcorn range, that contains competition labels (Win Patricks day in USA) on the pack.
- The competition can be entered by purchasing a qualifying product and checking inside the bag for the winning ticket. If there is no ticket inside the bag, unfortunately you are not the lucky winner.
- The chance to win the winning ticket can only be made by purchasing one a qualifying product. Should you be a winner, please contact Laura on +353 1 8433175.
- The unique code on the winning ticket inside the pack.
- A digital photo of the winning ticket.
- The winner must provide the following details:
- The prize must be claimed before 2nd March 2020. After this date the winner will be offered flight vouchers equivalent to the amount of the original flights.
- The prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to eligible entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The Promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- Each winner consents to the Promoter using his/her name and image in any publicity/media material at any time(s) without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter will want to take a Photo of the winner and their ticket. Please note winner must make themselves available for photo opportunity.
- Winner’s name will be available on request up 28 days after closing date 1st October 2020 by sending an envelope to the following address: FAO: Marketing Dept, Keogh’s Crisps Ltd, Keoghs Farm, Westpalstown, Oldtown, North County Dublin, Ireland A45 RD 98.
Does your bag have the lucky winning ticket?