PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager the Sales Representative role will be to drive sales and support the on-going growth and development of Keogh’s Crisps through merchandising, maximisation of in-store space, generating product awareness, new product launches, implementing promotions, identifying new leads and channels initially within the Dublin/Midlands region. You will represent the brand in a positive and professional manner, must be career focused and show attributes of leadership, high organisational skills and a determination to be the very best.
KEY AREAS OF THE ROLE
- Visit retail customers to generate orders, drive distribution, drive visibility and display, activate promotions, conduct retail audits, ensuring range implementation and planogram compliance.
- Utilising WASP to capture market data.
- Work closely with and review a call f
- ile and plan an efficient journey plan.
- Ensure stock is rotated effectively and the high attention to detail is implemented across all stores in order to achieve distribution and visibility targets.
- Setting and achievement of merchandising standards.
- Ensuring the successful launch of N.P.D. into the market.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects through targeted cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers
- Managing seasonal activities and promotional activation.
- Development of key trade relationship at store, regional and group level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ Sales and merchandising experience within FMCG across all trade channels (preferably in the Irish Food manufacturing industry).
- Recent qualification in business, marketing, or other related field desirable.
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and retail point of sale software.
- Monitor and reporting of key account performance, case sale volume, rate of sale, promotional mix, risk, cost, retail and profit analysis.
- Ability to prioritise high impact activities and multi-task complex projects and deliver results.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Evidence of tenacity and the ability to follow through on commitment.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours and national travel is a requirement.
- Exposure to developing relationship with Clients and creating new business.
- Full, valid, clean B category driver’s licence essential.
If you are interested please submit your CV to HR email@example.com
Full job specification available on request.
Keogh’s Crisps Is An Equal Opportunities Employer