We’ve been farming the fertile lands of North County Dublin for over 200 years. Fast forward to today and our family has grown to include more than just flesh and blood; we’ve got an amazing team at the farm, all of whom we consider as family none-the-less. We love working with committed and inspiring people to create something our grandparents would be proud of. From our proud family heritage, hard work and passion for quality, we at Keogh’s Farm are committed to producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, crisps, and snacks that are truly…Grown with Love in Ireland.
You will be working in our Crisping House producing our award winning crisps. You will work on the production line, monitoring the quality control of products, packing and loading product for distribution. Working as part of a team, you will be applying practical skills, working quickly, accurately and with excellent attention to detail with full concentration at all times.
KEY AREAS OF THE ROLE
- Adhering to HACCP and Health and safety practices at all times.
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery.
- Starting, operating, tending, stopping, and cleaning machines as well as assembling the finished product for storage.
- Loading and unloading items from machines, boxes, production lines, pallets etc.
- Rejecting out-of-specification product.
- Packing finished stock into boxes and labelling accordingly.
- Ensuring conformance to specifications.
- Complete product checks and record data.
- Reporting equipment faults / product issues to the Production Manager / Quality Assurance Manager.
- Liaising and assisting the Warehouse & Dispatch Operatives in relation to the storing of goods and raw materials in the factory and / or warehouse.
- Using lifting equipment, pallet trucks and forklift trucks.
- Flexibility to work different shifts including weekends and bank holidays as the business requires.
- Manual work experience.
Own transport is essential, as there is no public transport available in the area.
- Good team work skills.
- Fork lift experience essential.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent work ethic.
If you are interested please submit your CV to HR – email@example.com
Keogh’s Crisps is an Equal Opportunities Employer