We are currently recruiting for General Operatives for our Crisping House, Westpalstown, Oldtown, Co. Dublin. The role involves working on the production line, quality control of product, packing and loading product for distribution. Working as part of a team, you will be applying practical skills, working quickly, accurately and with excellent attention to detail with full concentration at all times.
Key Areas Of The Role
• Adhering to HACCP and Health and safety practices at all times.
• Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery.
• Starting, operating, tending, stopping, and cleaning machines as well as assembling the finished product for storage.
• Loading and unloading items from machines, boxes, production lines, pallets etc.
• Packing finished stock into boxes and labelling accordingly.
• Complete product checks and record data.
• Reporting equipment faults / product issues to the Production Manager / Quality Assurance Manager.
• Liaising and assisting the Warehouse & Dispatch Operatives in relation to the storing of goods and raw materials in the factory and / or warehouse.
• Using lifting equipment, pallet trucks and forklift trucks.
• Flexibility to work different shifts including weekends and bank holidays as the business requires.
• Manual work experience.
• Own transport as no public transport available in the area.
• Good team work skills.
• Fork lift experience an advantage.
• Fluent English.
If interested please submit your CV to HR email@example.com
Keogh’s Crisps is an Equal Opportunities Employer