We’ve been farming the fertile lands of North County Dublin for over 200 years. Fast forward to today and our family has grown to include more than just flesh and blood; we’ve got an amazing team at the farm, all of whom we consider as family none-the-less. We love working with committed and inspiring people to create something our grandparents would be proud of. From our proud family heritage, hard work and passion for quality, we at Keogh’s Farm are committed to producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, crisps, and snacks that are truly…Grown with Love in Ireland.
Purpose of Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with 1 – 2 years’ experience to join our Talent team. The position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills in a highly challenging, fast paced and rewarding environment. As a member of the Talent team your main responsibility will be to provide essential support for the successful implementation of our Talent initiatives including; Talent Management, Values & Culture, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support with our Talent Acquisition process including; screening candidates, organising interviews and relevant correspondence in line with our Business requirements.
- Co-ordinate Employee Induction Programmes.
- Maintain our Time Management & HR databases to ensure all files are up to date and accurate.
- Effective management of the administration relating to our Performance Management System & Career Path Development Programme.
- Researching, organising, recording & reporting training.
- Assist and support our training audit process.
- Compiling and generating weekly, monthly and quarterly HR reports.
- Provide general administrative support such as filing, scanning, correspondence etc.
- Organising various meetings, note taking and minute distribution.
- Assist the talent team with Employee HR query resolution.
- Implementation and maintenance of employee policies & procedures.
- Co-ordination of our People & Values Calendar & various wellbeing initiatives.
- Other duties related to HR administration as the business needs dictate.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Third-Level Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well on all levels.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent analytical & report writing skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and build a team in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Creative and innovative approach to all tasks & initiatives.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keogh’s Crisps is an Equal Opportunities Employer