Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Registered office: Keogh’s Farm, Westpalstown, Oldtown, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A45 RD 98. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18+ only.
- This promotion excludes employees and the immediate families of Keogh’s Crisps Ltd (“the Promoter”), or Diageo and its’ affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain receipt as proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period, or prior to this date as a result of some promotional stocks reaching the market early.
- Internet access required for entry of competition.
Core Promotional Period:
4.The promotion is open from the 10th April 2023 – 1st October 2023
In any event of the promotional marketing display units being present in store before 10th April – entries for this competition will be allowed.
- Entrants are required to:
- Scan the QR code printed on promotional display units in store
- Visit our online competition page
- Complete the online entry form
- Purchase 1 bag of Keoghs Crinkle Cut Crisps 125G bag and retain the receipt.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Entries without a proof of purchase will also be disqualified at winner selection stage, The Promoter or administrator take no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There will be two selected winners of this competition, and both will receive a €500 BBQ from an Irish Retailer. The winner will be provided with a €500 gift card to purchase their BBQ of choice.
- The Gift card will be valid for a 5 year period in compliance with EU law and the winner must use this voucher within this time frame. Neither Keogh’s or Diageo will issue additional vouchers past the expiry date and it is the responsibility of the winner to make their purchase using the gift card.
- Keogh’s or Diageo are not responsible for the goods purchased with the Gift Card and unsatisfactory purchases must be dealt with by the winner directly with the store of purchase.
- There is no monetary or cash alternative to the €500 competition prize.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winners will be selected at random by excel generator.
- The two draws for the prize will take place on October 3rd
- If a winner does not reply within 14 days of initial contact, the prize will be forfeit and a draw with qualifying winners only will be conducted again.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavor to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regards to all promotional matters.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to supply the correct contact information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes, or other causes beyond its control.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in their discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise.
- The Promoter and its associated Company, Diageo will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19.This promotion is subject to Irish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com
21.By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here